Re: Moderation on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2014-07-22 12:17:07
On 7/22/14 1:07 PM, Michael StJohns wrote:
Perhaps instead - "We're considering approaches to manage noise on the IETF list. One possibility discussed by the IESG is providing moderators to remonstrate with the noise producers prior to action by the sergeant-at-arms. The IESG would like to solicit comments on this and also solicit guidance on other possibilities prior to making any decision".

I absolutely agree, with the caveat that "remonstrate" is probably a bit strong. I'd hope that that the moderator would be there to guide the discussion before remonstration is necessary.

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478