Re: Formal IESG Teleconference WebEx and Dial-in Information

2014-09-12 22:46:28
[ OP not in To: as they were just trying to be nice ]

[ normally i would just hit delete, but this week i had to deal with
  "let's not hold a meeing in foo, it is too difficult." ]

How about listing it in Pacific Time, and list the UTC converted time
and including that as well?

how about listing it in WGST (greenland) and list the UTC as well?

what don't we get about *international* organization?

it's not as if we're being asked to take a train or anything horrifying.
or to simultaneously publish internet-drafts in french or in majority
languages such as mandarin and arabic.

randy