mhonarc-users

Re: feedback on public archiving service

1998-04-15 13:59:35
On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:57:03 -0700
Earl Hood<ehood(_at_)hydra(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu> wrote:

Have you looked at using $TSCLICE$ in messages to help your readers?
I added support for this resource variable in the hopes it may be
useful, but I do not know if anybody is using it.  The sample frames
archive at the MHonArc site uses it.

With $TSCLICE$, readers that are following a thread may not have to
utilize the the thread index while reading the thread since a
"window" of the thread index can be displayed on the message page.

Just to be certain:

  I assume you mean TSLICE, not TSCLICE here.  TSLICE and co are
documented on your web pages.  TSCLICE isn't.  Is my assumption
correct?

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw(_at_)null(_dot_)net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder(_at_)ibm(_dot_)net