mhonarc-users

error messages

1999-11-09 16:12:30
I am waiting for my ISP to upgrade to 2.4.4. I have a suspicion that the
problems I have run into with Otherindexes might be related to the fact
that they are on 2.3.0 Beta. In any case, I went ahead and downloaded
MHonArc to try the latest version to see if this had an effect. I can run
it okay from within the command line, but not from within .procmail. I get
the following messages:

===
syntax error in file /users/lnp3/MHonArc2.4.3/mhonarc at line 2, next 2
tokens "use lib"
syntax error in file /users/lnp3/MHonArc2.4.3/mhonarc at line 39, next 2
tokens
"mhonarc::"
Execution of /users/lnp3/MHonArc2.4.3/mhonarc aborted due to compilation
errors.
===

The mhonarc module has the following statement at line 2:

use lib "/users/lnp3/MHonArc2.4.3/lib";

I have also tried:

use lib qw(/users/lnp3/MHonArc2.4.3/lib);

and get the same result.