mhonarc-users

Re: Show JPEG attachments as inline images by default

2003-08-02 02:13:31
On August 1, 2003 at 22:41, Vicki Brown wrote:

Is there anything "special" I need to do to make this happen? I found a
discussion from 1998
(http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/1998-11/msg00028.html) on
this issue.  Given that nearly 5 years have passed, I'm hoping things "just
work" these days. However, the person who recommended MHonArc wasn't sure if
I would need to dosome "mime-type hook tweaking" to make images show up.

To override the content-disposition so images are always inlined,
you would have the following resource setting:

  <MIMEArgs>
  m2h_external::filter; forceinline
  </MIMEArgs>

For more information about the options available, see
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/mimefilters.html#m2h_external>

Also Does anyone have any recommendations for MHonARC configuration
modifications that re "desirable" for me to consider at the outset, rather
than finding out about later? :-)

Depending on what your goals are, you may want to look into mharc,
<http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/>.