how to filter: root and 0K

2001-10-15 00:14:50

I'm logging all root messages from the various machines
into one folder, but due to some cron mistery (which may not be
mysterious at all but problably a glitch which isn't
properly intercepted) I'm getting with every (or as near as every)
message from cron an empty message from root (0K size).

I would like to through these messages into the dumpster.

Is there a rule that check for the size of the body of an email?
I looked for the word 'size' in man procmailrc to no avail.

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies
kuku(_at_)gil(_dot_)physik(_dot_)rwth-aachen(_dot_)de