Re: forward a mail with only subject and from address

2003-02-03 21:50:06
At 09:09 2003-02-04 +0530, Keerthi did say:

Please send me the full syntax, b'coz i'm new to procmail.

Please don't keep resending your request merely because nobody responds to your request for others do write your recipe for you.

<http://www.procmail.org>

'man procmail', 'man procmailrc' 'man procmailex'