Re: flaky recipe -- too bad it's not for brioche

2003-02-15 00:47:32
Jeff wrote,

| Intuition suggests that -X blah removes all flags except
| blah, effectively cleaning up the header, and then -A foo would add
| foo.

Experience suggests not relying on intuition.  I'll grant that needing to
specify an additional -X option to keep a header line that you explicitly add
with -A is not just counterintuitive but also royally illogical -- you
wouldn't -A it if you didn't want it in the output -- but that's how procmail
operates.