Re: Unsubscribe me Please!!!!!!

2003-02-16 22:34:46
On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 11:01:51PM -0500, Charlie Summers wrote:
   Now we just suggest we should waste the bandwidth in every message telling
the entire subscribership how to unsubscribe, ignoring that 99% of the
subscribership doesn't NEED the reminder, only a small percentage of the
clueless.

The last line contains a URL that already allows anyone with a
room-temperature IQ and the basic skills to handle email and a browser
to find out how to unsubscribe, without even peeking at the headers.

--
It is odd, but on the infrequent occasions when I have been called upon
in a formal place to play the bongo drums, the introducer never seems to