RE: How to deal fakename(_at_)real-domain(_dot_)com mail

2003-02-22 01:28:59
Thanks like you I have been swamped by work. I will look at your example.

I have discovered that one of the first samples someone gave me here is not
actually what I want.

It does search for the names in the passwd and nicely formats it into a
|joe|fred|etc command for grep but it fails in that what I want is something
that will delete mail that is sent to the right domain but there is no such
user. You know porn(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com .

regards