Re: furrin character sets

2003-02-22 16:31:04
At 10:08 2003-02-22 -0800, Tyler F. Creelan did say:
On Sat, 22 Feb 2003, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
|So, it seems that perhaps I should share my furrin' charset recipes

[much procmail goodness snipped]

Sean - Earlier there was some discussion on putting complete recipes
like this into an official procmail CVS repo. Would it be okay to do
that with this one?

I'd be interested in knowing _where_ said CVS is, since I'm a regular enough contributor here that I'd just as soon be the one doing my own updates.

I know I'm one of the people who suggested that CVS would be the way to go. BitKeeper is a good distributed CVS: <http://www.bitkeeper.com>.