Re: SPF for Sendmail, without milter - preferably a ruleset

2004-01-08 08:46:38
Do you think that we ought to goi ahead and do the magic DNS server for those sendmail users who just want a single rule? My concern is that we really want the SPF code incorporated inside sendmail, but that isn't going to happen quickly. The magic DNS server stuff could be built and tested in a few days -- though deploying an operational setup might take longer (need to find well connected machines and produce detailed operational plans).

Philip