Re: Re: Broken SPF Records

2005-07-07 15:29:43
as well.

Interesting, thanks.  Do you reject PermError ?  Your table
says "unable to parse ip4:12.196.50.0/0", parsing this should
be not the real issue... ;-)
                            Bye, Frank

Well 12.196.50.0/0 is well quite incorrect and well what should I do?

I am using the Perl SPF modules for writing the script for testing these domains (same one as the spf-socketmap uses which Mark Kramer wrote - much better than the milter ones which die with high load).

SPF returns "unknown .. " in these errors which sendmail returns back "550 5.5.2" (Can be changed easily). What should I do TempFail it? PermFail it?(what do the RFC's say when SPF entries cannot be parsed)?

Thanks
Craig