Re: Broken SPF

2005-07-14 07:59:42
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, wayne wrote:

I talked with Harry Katz of Microsoft at the email authentication
summit on Tuesday.  He said that Microsoft is also trying to contact
domain owners with broken records and try to get them fixed.

I mentioned the expedia.com case, and he wrote it down to make sure
that it would get fixed.

I think this is an area where we can work with MS.

Until they start contacting domain owners with correct SPF records that
fail with senderID.