Re: [dkim-ops] Adding dkim signatures based on envelope-from

2009-07-06 19:55:12
Sorry John,  I see I mis-read the OP question.

Unfamiliar with the dkim-milter API.  I guess the answer from the
dkim-milter API standpoint is to look for how to access the Return-Path
or Sender header and use this domain for signing.

--

John Levine wrote:
I want to sign outgoing mails based on the envelope-from domain. Not on
the header-from

How do I do this. I am using postfix dkim-milter

RFC 4871 requires the binding of the 5322.From.

This must be a different RFC 4871 from the one found at
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4871.txt

The one published by the IETF lets you sign with any domain for which
you can put the keys into the DNS.

R's,
John

Sincerely