Re: [dkim-ops] subdomain vs. cousin domain (when deploying"discardable")

2010-09-09 12:04:13
-----Original Message-----
From: dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org [mailto:dkim-ops-
bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of McDowell, Brett
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2010 5:22 AM
To: Hector Santos
Cc: dkim-ops(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [dkim-ops] subdomain vs. cousin domain (when
deploying"discardable")

I want to thank everyone who chimed in with their informed opinions.
Unfortunately I'm still where I started, i.e. smart, informed, well
meaning professionals have completely opposing views on what "best
practice" is in this regard.

That's mostly because it's the same people here as you found in the other DKIM
venues.  :-)