Re: [dkim-ops] subdomain vs. cousin domain (when deploying"discardable")

2010-09-09 14:44:56

First want to say that I (we - wmich.edu) don't have any real operations
experience with DKIM.  We also are a much much much smaller site (~50K
mailboxes) that what most of you are involved.  Therefore I mostly sit
in the stands watching the "game" (lurking) while I take notes and
learning from pros playing it.  :)