Re: [dkim-ops] DKIM Testing Feedback Loops

2010-09-17 19:01:09
Nate Itkin wrote:
On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 05:48:37PM -0400, Hector Santos wrote:
Yeah! Finally got DKIM+ADSP implemented into our mail software, but we
not signing yet, just verifying and prepending a A-R header.
When I begin signing are there some sites where we can send signed
mail to verify and get feedback?

According to http://www.opendkim.org/INSTALL
autorespond+dkim(_at_)dk(_dot_)elandsys(_dot_)com

Worked ok for me as of March 2010.

Ok thanks.

Do you recall what was the average turnaround time? Its been 10 mins
or so. Hmmm,  maybe it was greylisted. I should whitelist the address.

I am going to be creating a similar public test feedback address.

I am signing now for two domains:

This is just notes:

    isdg.net         with ADSP  dkim=all
    personalbbs.net  with ADSP  dkim=DISCARDABLE

Gmail verified both with A-R result.  This message is to see how
dkim-op list server handles it.

Thanks again Nate.

--
Hector Santos, CTO