Re: [dkim-ops] DKIM Testing Feedback Loops

2010-09-21 12:45:42
Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

The filter README for the in-beta version of OpenDKIM lists the
following autoresponders that verify and then sign the reply, most
of which are fairly quick:

        sa-test(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)net
        check-auth(_at_)verifier(_dot_)port25(_dot_)com
        autorespond+dkim(_at_)dk(_dot_)elandsys(_dot_)com
        test(_at_)dkimtest(_dot_)jason(_dot_)long(_dot_)name
        dktest(_at_)exhalus(_dot_)net
        dkim-test(_at_)altn(_dot_)com
        dktest(_at_)blackops(_dot_)org

Most or all of them use different implementations, so it's
a good test suite.

AOL's is unfortunately no longer responding.
The list on www.dkim.org is unfortunately not up-to-date.
If there are others, let me know and I'll add them to that list.

Thanks Murray. I'll try these out.

I created another new DKIM verifier auto responder at:

       dkim-autorespond(_at_)isdg(_dot_)net

White listed and immediate turnaround.

The site DKIM Verifier implementation now has ADSP support with my R&D
on the ADSP extension ASL (Allow Signer List) idea.  We are now
signing with three company domains to explore the interaction between
the "3rd party" (5322.From != DKIM.d) mail flow aspects between
non-list and list transactions. So far the ASL idea seems to help with
this. Working out also like a ADMD=list of company domains.  Beta
testers are excited!

Example ADSP record for winserver.com:

dkim=all; asl=mipassoc.org,megabytecoffee.com,
               mapurdy.com.au,santronics.com,isdg.net

Web based DKIM Key/DNS Manager is being worked on as it quickly became
obvious this is the most confusing part.  One guy put public key
record in his SPF TXT record! One guy excluded the semi-colons for the
tags! One with lower case v=DKIM1.  Long discussion on Selectors.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com