Re: [dkim-ops] Who uses DKIM these days?

2010-11-09 10:52:15
I don't know of any good lists off the top of my head. The Email
Authentication Adoption Progress Report from the Online Trust Alliance
might be helpful:

https://otalliance.org/resources/authentication/Q3_2010%20Email%20Authen
ticationSup9-14.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
[mailto:dkim-ops-bounces(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org]
On Behalf Of John Levine
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:10 AM
To: dkim-ops(_at_)mipassoc(_dot_)org
Subject: [dkim-ops] Who uses DKIM these days?

An acquaintance at a largish government agency which is sometimes a
phish target is trying to persuade the local powers that be that it
would be a good idea to DKIM sign their outgoing mail.

Since no government agency wants to be the first to do anything, do we
know of other agencies that sign or verify with DKIM?

IRS and Social Security Administration for signing. Can't tell you about
validating. I know of one other branch of government which is working on
rolling out DKIM signing.

For that matter, are there any reasonably good lists of significant
signers or verifiers?  I know about Google, Yahoo, and Paypal, but I
was hoping for a longer list.

For signing don't forget about:

Americangreetings.com
msn.americangreetings.com
yahoo.americangreetings.com
bluemountain.com
egreetings.com

Proudly signing since December 2007 (couldn't resist the plug).

Mike