Re: AUTH and "<"? (was Re: 5.6.5)

2001-02-15 15:58:46
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh(_at_)debian(_dot_)org>:
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
I should think that it would be good _always_ to _try_ "AUTH", but any
resulting errors should be accepted silently.

Not always. Please refer to http://bugs.debian.org/85853

That bug will be fixed in the 5.6.6 I'm about to release.
--

It is the assumption of this book that a work of art is a gift, not a
commodity.  Or, to state the modern case with more precision, that works of