Re: Multidrop + duplicates

2001-02-27 11:09:43
On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 03:32:35AM -0500,
Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Andrew Klaassen <ak(_at_)dkp(_dot_)com>:

Just to make this clear for myself:  Will the latest
versions of fetchmail revert to pre-version 5.0.8 behaviour
and deliver messages to everyone they are actually supposed
to go to in multidrop mode, rather than throwing away
adjacent duplicates (as all of the 5.x versions I've tried
do)?  Is there a switch to turn this on/off?  Or do I still
have to stick with using a 4.x version to get the behaviour
I want?

There's no switch.  What it does now is suppress the
suppression of duplicates when it finds an envelope address
(whew!).

Well, it seems to be working in 5.6.8.  Thanks.

Andrew Klaassen