[fetchmail]Re: aclocal error

2001-03-09 11:30:40
Stephen Torri <s(_dot_)torri(_at_)lancaster(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>:
I am just looking over the aclocal/autoconf/automake files for fetchmail.
I did this to help me get another example of how to use it. Now I decided
to start at the beginning by running aclocal. I got the following error:

aclocal: configure.in: 76: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library.

Where is that defined?

aclocal version 1.4e

In more recent aotoconf versions, apparently.  Mine is 2.13.
--

The kind of charity you can force out of people nourishes about as much as
the kind of love you can buy --- and spreads even nastier diseases.