Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail w/o sendmail?

2001-03-09 14:08:43
So sprach pember am Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 11:15:08PM -0800:
At the end of April, sendmail is going to be
disabled on all our local workstations (due to
fear of malicious hacking on the part of the
powers that be.)

That doesn't have to be understood, has it?

I've been preparing for this (I thought) by figuring
out how to use fetchmail to grab my mail automatically
from one of our central pop servers. Now that I know a
little bit more about fetchmail, I'm concerned that
fetchmail won't work at all with sendmail disabled.

Hmm, if you specify --mda /usr/bin/procmail, shouldn't this work?  Why can't
you use procmail?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)