Re: [fetchmail]exit on "couldn't find canonical DNS name"

2001-03-17 21:17:11
Frantisek Brabec <frb_97(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>:
Let's assume my .fetchmailrc file contains several
different servers to be polled. If any one of them
doesn't resolve (e.g., a typo in the name), it causes
fetchmail to exit and none of the servers gets polled.
Is it really necessary? Could we just skip the
troubled server and process all the others after all?

Bad idea.  The entry could stay invisibly broken forever.
--

"As to the species of exercise, I advise the gun. While this gives
[only] moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise,