[fetchmail]Problem in compiling fetchmail

2001-04-11 12:24:44
Hello everybody,

I am trying to compile fetchmail 5.8.1 on HP-UX 11.0. I am facing following
problems:
i) Its not compiling with the default "make".  It exits with the error
    make -C intl
    Make: Unknown flag argument C. Stop

    If I compile with gnu-make , then it works fine.

ii) I am trying to compile it with --disable-nls. The default "make" exits with
the error
    "make: line 129: syntax error. Stop."

    intl:
    :    dummy            --------->line 129
        $(MAKE) -C po

My guess is that line 129 should be in the form
    XX :   dummy.

These problems were not there in fetchmail-5.5.5. I hope these will be fixed in
future release.

Thanks and  Regards
Rohit