Re: [fetchmail]Sendmail Relaying Denied

2001-05-08 23:11:58
From: Vinicius Nunes Henrique Silva

Hi All,

I have some problems when I try to use sendmail + fetchmail. When fetch mail try to get mail e-mail from the server in the "messages" log appear : Relaying Denied . . . . .

Anybody can help . . . .

Issue with your sendmail config. It sounds like you've tied down the relaying rather effectively :-)

It would help to know more details (versions, exact error message, mail headers...), but check the documentation that came with your sendmail. Generally it's safe to allow localhost to relay - how you do this depends on exactly what version of sendmail.

Rob