Re: [fetchmail]Sendmail Relaying Denied

2001-05-09 06:09:45
[ You forgot to reply to the list, or maybe it was me, however... ]

From: Vinicius Nunes Henrique Silva <vinicius(_at_)aeontech(_dot_)com(_dot_)br>

Hi All,

I am using Procmail because its more easy to configure with fetchmail . . .but
I want to change to sendmail  . . . .

No SMTP server should be difficult to configure with fetchmail. Just point fetchmail at the machine...

If anybody can help me . .. I will be very happy

Install and configure sendmail as per the instructions that come with it, or from www.sendmail.org. Once you've got it sending email install and configure fetchmail as per the instructions that come with it.

It really is that easy...

Rob

   The chief weapons of Unix: fear, surprise and
   ruthless efficiency.

NOTE: Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists. I'll read it on the list thanks.