Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail and STMP error

2001-05-22 00:14:52
From: "Emmanuel Blot"

Hi,

I'd like to use fetchmail to dump old messages from an IMAP server to a new STMP host (for mail archiving purposes).
I guess I can alter the sendmail.cf config file of my local SMTP server to accept mail from everywhere, but I would prefer a softer solution with fetchmail.

Add the accept_unresolvable_domains option to your sendmail.mc file and rebuild sendmail.cf.

Having fetchmail re-write the headers would mean you don't actually get an archive of what you received...

--
Rob
   The chief weapons of Unix: fear, surprise and