[fetchmail]Re: The 5.8.16 release of fetchmail is available

2001-08-07 10:28:19
Matthias Andree <ma(_at_)dt(_dot_)e-technik(_dot_)uni-dortmund(_dot_)de>:
Problem #1: fetchmail still looks up host names in "skip" entries

I've fixed this.  Weirdly enough it turned out that the interpretation
of `skip' was broken!  I wonder when that happened and why nobody noticed
it sooner?

Problem #2: fetchmail uses @localhost as envelope sender on bounces

The host's FQDN is now always used for this purpose.

Problem #3: fetchmail doesn't cope with spaces in user names (multi-drop)

No joy on this one.  I looked, but I can't find where those spaces are
removed. If you can reproduce this, please go in with gdb and pin down
where it's happening.

Problem #4: bogus bounces

I fixed this, too.
--

Strict gun laws are about as effective as strict drug laws...It pains
me to say this, but the NRA seems to be right: The cities and states