[fetchmail]A question about fetchmail & ipv6!

2001-08-07 23:43:24
hi all:
  These days I am doing some work about fetchmail.i have successfully
installed the fetchmail package into my machine running freebsd 4.3
supporting ipv6.And when I configured the fetchmail package,I have plused
the --enable-ipv6 flags,and it runs well.But when I began to use
fetchmail,problems occured.
  when I type "fetchmail -u user -p pop3 ::1( the ipv6 loopback address)"
it tells me "cannot find the canonial name for ::1",but when I type
"fetchmail -u user -p pop3 127.0.0.1" it runs ok.
why?I have enabled fetchmail support ipv6,what other jobs should i do now?
Hope for your answers!
Thank you in advance!