Re: [fetchmail]selective flush

2001-08-12 14:50:54
brownh(_at_)hartford-hwp(_dot_)com <brownh(_at_)hartford-hwp(_dot_)com>:
Have you tried the combination of --limit and --flush?

I didn't try it because the manual makes it sound like it wouldn't
work. That is, my understanding is that --flush only gets rid of mail
messages that have already been read. If I use --limit to download
only mail messages under a certain size, I assume the large mail
messages that remain on the server are not marked as read and
therefore won't be flushed next time I visit the server using -flush.

Sigh.  You're right.
--

A true libertarian supports free enterprise, opposes big business;
supports local self-government, opposes the nation-state; supports the