Re: [fetchmail]My Fetchmail keeps stopping

2001-08-30 01:28:26
From: David Findlay <david_j_findlay(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>

My fetchmail keeps stopping all the time. It will work okay for a while after
first started in daemon mode, but then it will just stop working. If I kill
it, and start it again it works fine once again and then later stop again.
Anyone got any ideas why? Thanks,

One day people will provide information beyond "it doesn't work"... :-(

1) OS version?
2) Fetchmail version?
3) Error messages from logs?

--