Re: [fetchmail]My Fetchmail keeps stopping

2001-08-30 04:17:55
On Thursday 30 August 2001 18:27, Rob MacGregor hit his keyboard with his
head and the result was this:
From: David Findlay <david_j_findlay(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>

My fetchmail keeps stopping all the time. It will work okay for a while
after
first started in daemon mode, but then it will just stop working. If I
kill it, and start it again it works fine once again and then later stop
again. Anyone got any ideas why? Thanks,

One day people will provide information beyond "it doesn't work"... :-(

I thought there was enough info there, sorry :-)

1) OS version?

Debian Linux Unstable running kernel 2.2.18

2) Fetchmail version?

Latest one in Debian Unstable.

3) Error messages from logs?

No errors anywhere. It just comes to a halt regularly. I've tried running it
in verbose mode, no errors at all. That's what has me mystified. It's in
daemon mode polling my three servers every 180 seconds. Thanks,

David