Re: [fetchmail]My Fetchmail keeps stopping

2001-08-30 06:38:01
From: David Findlay <david_j_findlay(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)au>

> 2) Fetchmail version?

Latest one in Debian Unstable.

"fetchmail -V | head -5" will tell you the exact version.

> 3) Error messages from logs?

No errors anywhere. It just comes to a halt regularly. I've tried running it
in verbose mode, no errors at all. That's what has me mystified. It's in
daemon mode polling my three servers every 180 seconds. Thanks,

Hmmm, you could grab the latest and build that, see if it solves your problem.

You could also try running it with ptrace (ie "ptrace fetchmail") and watch the output. When fetchmail stops take a look over the last screenful, there should be a sign there as to the problem.

--
Rob