Re: [fetchmail]how can I delete fetchmail

2001-09-09 04:17:30
From: "Henry Liang" <ningmeifengye(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>

hi, folks:
I use kernel 2.4.7 and xfree86 4.1.0, when I install fetchmail my xdm hang,
BTW: I use dial-up connection to the internet. could any body tell me how
can I fix it or just remove fetchmail from my system ?

I doubt this is caused by fetchmail - there is zero overlap between XDM and fetchmail...

If you want some help, provide some further informtaion, like what version of fetchmail, are you building it from source (if so what options are you using) or are you installing it from an RPM (if so what RPM). Exactly what do you mean by "xdm hangs"...

--
Rob