Re: [fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail help

2001-09-13 00:01:14
Bill Michell <bill(_at_)mics(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk>:
The only version I have found that I can categorically say was broken was
5.8.0 as packaged by SuSE.

5.8.0 as up on your FTP site was fine when I compiled it myself, as was
5.9.0.

If you need me to, I can get the SuSE source code and diff it against the
5.8.0 on the ftp site, but as the bug seems not to be present in the current
version, I'm not sure it is worth it unless SuSEs next version is also
broken in the same way.

Hm.  This begins to sound to me like it might actually be a C library bug.

OK.  Don't bother diffing, but please do keep an eye on the next version.
--

Every Communist must grasp the truth, 'Political power grows out of
the barrel of a gun.'