RE: [fetchmail]Cannot compile 5.9.4 with --enable-NTLM

2001-10-05 07:35:32
Ari,

I posted a message to the list about this the other day, however I never saw my message appear in the list (it's in the archive though) and I never saw yours either.

The possible fix is in my posting, but I don't know if it's valid (my C is a few years past rusty).

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way:

       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.