Re: [fetchmail]I have looked at the FAQ but..

2001-10-09 13:26:19
On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 11:17:58PM +0000, Tim Casson-Smith wrote:
I can't find what I am after. I have also looked in the mailing list archive
with no joy. So here is my problem, I need to download mail from one remote
account and be able to send that mail to at least 3 local mailboxes. I have
tried the following:
poll pop.account.com proto pop3 user joe pass bloggs to user1 user2 here. All
this does is receive the mail into the roots mailbox, this is the user which
manages the .fetchmailrc file.

Is this more of a sendmail configuration? Any help would be appreciated as I
have been pulling my hair out on this :-/.

Yes, it is a problem of the program who delivers the mail. I think
procmail can do this. Sorry, I have no examples.

--
Open Source Software Solutions
Thomas Guettler <thomas(_at_)thomas-guettler(_dot_)de>