Re: [fetchmail]Re: I have looked at the FAQ but..

2001-10-09 16:10:35
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, "Bill" == Bill Michell wrote:

  Bill> This seems like a classic multidrop situation

Not clear to me from the snippet quoted and I never got the
original question.

Is Tim trying to:

a) Receive mail from a communal drop where each message is really
going to ONE user who shares the mail drop, or

b) Trying to "fan out" the mail, sending each message to EVERY
user who shares the mail drop?

If it's "a", then this is "classic multidrop", if it's "b" then
you need a sendmail alias or a procmail recipe to do the fan-out.

--Hal

... fetchmail.com    ?!?!?