Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail 5.9.4 deleting non-duplicate messages

2001-12-14 02:58:23
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr(_at_)thyrsus(_dot_)com>

Do you *want* to get both copies in this case?

Excuse my ignorance on this one, but what happens if multiple accounts in a multi-drop mailbox receive the same message? I assume if fetchmail only downloads one the MTA will handle the rest correctly?

What about the case where the mail is passed directly to an LDA?

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way: