Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail 5.9.4 deleting non-duplicate messages

2001-12-14 01:52:59
Paul Dickson <dickson(_at_)permanentmail(_dot_)com>:
I'm subscribed to fetchmail-announce and fetchmail-friends.  I only
recieve only one message when you send an new version announcement to both
lists.  Both messages have the same From: and Message-ID: fields, but
different Sender: fields.

Do you *want* to get both copies in this case?
--

A ``decay in the social contract'' is detectable; there is a growing
feeling, particularly among middle-income taxpayers, that they are not