Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail 5.9.4 deleting non-duplicate messages

2001-12-14 21:45:02
On Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:38:39 -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Paul Dickson <dickson(_at_)permanentmail(_dot_)com>:
I'm subscribed to fetchmail-announce and fetchmail-friends.  I only
recieve only one message when you send an new version announcement to both
lists.  Both messages have the same From: and Message-ID: fields, but
different Sender: fields.

Do you *want* to get both copies in this case?

Yes.  My E-mail is split into separate mailboxes.  If I don't get both
messages one of the mailboxes won't reflect the activity of that mailing
list (which is a bummer since I was attempting to have an accurate archive
of the mailing list).

You don't have to implement my suggestion, but please add the option of
disabling filtering.

Thank you for discussing this with me.

        -Paul