Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail deletes mail after failing to deliver

2001-12-15 01:41:51

I'm just trying to remember not to run fetchmail on it until I
am sure that it does work (lazy and boneheaded, I'm sure:-)

I would deeply appreciate a "cluelessslusermode" option that
would ensure that any mail that made it to the remote mail server
stayed there until the local delivery agent accepted it or a
responsible adult had determined that it should be deleted.

Use the "keep" option while setting things up. Then your mail will still be
there when you're ready to try again.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com