Re: [fetchmail]Failing fetching mail

2001-12-14 00:46:23
From: "V.C." <chuprys(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>

Hello,
While retrieving mail I have the error message:

fetchmail: SMTP error: 451 4.1.8 <name(_at_)domain(_dot_)com>... Domain of
sender
address name(_at_)domain(_dot_)com does not resolve

This error appears for any mail box and for any address.
Funny thing is that it stopped fetching mail suddenly - one night
everything was OK, next morning I got an error without changing
anything.

If you'd provided the real domain name I might have been able to help, however...

It's telling you that it can't resolve the domain. Try "host -a domain.com" and see what you get back. There's little you can do unless you control the DNS servers for that domain.

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way: