Re: [fetchmail]NTLM question

2002-01-25 16:02:44
On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 04:58:45PM -0600, Grant Edwards wrote:

My NT name is SANDREWS and NT-DOMAIN is NTDOMAIN, but the mailbox / email
address on that Exchange server knows my name and domain to be
Stuart(_dot_)Andrews(_at_)invensys(_dot_)com
<mailto:Stuart(_dot_)Andrews(_at_)invensys(_dot_)com> .

Your mailbox name is probably Stuart.Andrews

Further grepping through some old messages indicates that this
one might be the right one, but don't bet on it:

   NTDomain\Username\MailboxName

Another option is to have the Exchange admin add SANDREWS as an
alias for Stuart.Andrews.  I've heard that works too.

--
Grant Edwards
grante(_at_)visi(_dot_)com