Re: [fetchmail]The 5.9.7 release of fetchmail is available

2002-02-02 15:20:17
On Sat, 02 Feb 2002, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
(2) Included gettext doesn't work (on my SuSE Linux 7.3 system)

Try to get the Debian release at http://incoming.debian.org in about two or
three hours, I am using the newest upstream gettext AFAIK.

You will need to unpack the tarball, AND apply the Debian patch over it.
Make sure to run touch * */* or you could have trouble with SuSE's gettext
and autoconf (if they are not as current as Debian unstable's). Then, build
fetchmail as usual.

    $ ./configure --with-included-gettext

If SUSE's gettext is new, try without --with-included-gettext (but install
it first, of course).

  Henrique Holschuh