Re: [fetchmail]Hi boys, I'm having problems :( (solved)

2002-02-02 17:07:54
En la fecha Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 10:04:05AM -0500, Eric S. Raymond escribio:
Luar Roji <luar(_at_)roji(_dot_)net>:
I've a mailserver that has a SERIOUS bug and it cut's the mail lines to
80 chars ! The problem is that the header is getting cutted!

Fetchmail cannot fix or work around this.  You should get a better server.

OK, don't worry, I've download the sources and commented the lines about
the problem with "netmind" and the problem got solved.

Thanks anyway, I think it's better to make it optional, somebody can
have the same problem!

Bye,
luar