[fetchmail]RE:Hanging daemon

2002-02-25 10:32:50
I had this a while back, and it was entirely due to my ISP. I've succesfully
retrieved messages of 50+M with fetchmail, and quite rgularly have >2M
messages with no problems. I'd reccomend using a later version than 5.9.0,
I'm running 5.9.8 now, and it runs 24/7 without problems. At one time I did
have an intermittent problem with one account not authorising, and then
requiring a restart of fetchmail, but that dissapeared after an upgrade.