[fetchmail]fetchmail tries to fetch twice from IMAP

2002-02-27 14:16:26
Hello List,

I have a little problem with fetchmail and my IMAP account. Since
version 5.9.7 fetchmail tries to fetch mails twice from my IMAP
account.
Example: If my IMAP-mailbox contains one message, fetchmail downloads the
message to my local inbox, but after that it tells me that there is
again one message on the IMAP-server. After that I receive a
client/server synchronization error.

You can see a logfile created with "fetchmail -vv &> fetchmail.txt" on
<http://www.messimeter.de/fetchmail.txt> where the problem appears.

I've also played with the "idle" and "no idle" option, but no change.

Relevant part of my .fetchmailrc:

poll imap.web.de protocol imap
        user "stefrank" password "****" is steff here
        fetchall

It happens only with IMAP, not with several POP3 accounts.

My current fetchmail is 5.9.8+SSL+NLS.

Any suggestions?

Tschoe,
Steff